Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Home for a breather

Many thanks to my mama, Liz and sweet Tally girl for making my 40hrs in SF relaxing, rejuvenating, and filled with the comforts of home and family.  From the awesome snacks from Berkeley Bowl which I'm only now starting to explore and devour, to the homemade soup and salmon and custard, to your help with packing advice and running errands (as usual you are right Liz, I DON'T need 5 different t-shirts).  Most of all to your time spent just being there while I ran around trying to get everything done.  That was incredibly grounding and nourishing for me.


The trip to Patagonia took most of Sunday.  Cab picked my up at 3:15am, then off to San Salvador, Lima, Santiago, and finally Punta Arenas yesterday morning (a full 25hrs after leaving SF).  More on Patagonia in the next post. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment